Friday, December 19, 2008

Sorry, these photos aren't really in chronological order... or any order for that matter, but I don't have the patience to fix them with the slow Internet here! Enjoy :)


The most colorful church of the trip, in Granada

This is probably why we get along so well... at least until Lauren finds out I posted this picture, haha. Plus, this is also for the enjoyment of any of my friends who appreciate my photogenic capabilities, and to show I haven't lost the touch :)

The view from our sweet oceanside room :)

A very clever method of drying your clothes... on the merry-go-round

One of the amazing old cathedrals in Granada at sunset

The beach... enough said.

The ruins of an old church in Leon.

One of the colorful churches in Leon.

The largest cathedral in Central America... again located in Leon.  It may seem like all we saw were really old churches, which isn't completely true, but we definitely saw a ton.  Plus they're fun to photograph, and it's amazing to see how they've held up for so long.

No comments: